Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud password recovery

Can anybody explain me the way iforgot.apple.com works?

For me it seems like it is one of the worst products implemented by Apple. The information offered is inaccurate and the process clumsy (even their own support people seems not to know how it works). The expected time to allow me to reset the password was 3 days, then it went to 22 hours and finally to 17 days. And 17 days to run the process after I even gave them the credit card number used to setup the account seems a bit over the top.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 7:49 PM

Fmori2021 wrote:

For me it seems like it is one of the worst products implemented by Apple. The information offered is inaccurate and the process clumsy (even their own support people seems not to know how it works). The expected time to allow me to reset the password was 3 days, then it went to 22 hours and finally to 17 days. And 17 days to run the process after I even gave them the credit card number used to setup the account seems a bit over the top.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 7:49 PM in response to Fmori2021

Fmori2021 wrote:

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

iCloud password recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.