Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I stuck using my Apple Cash on my Apple One subscription?

As I was reconciling my Apple Card statement, I realized my card was no longer being charged for my Apple One subscription. After some digging, I realized the fee was being deducted from my Apple Cash balance. When I navigated to the Apple One subscription payment settings, Apple Cash is listed first and I was notified that I could not re-order the payment priority. My intent was to save my Apple Cash to put toward a larger purchase, not have it drained by $20 each month against my wishes. This began happening in March with no warning. What gives?

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 8:37 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 7, 2021 2:49 PM in response to Ememon

Hello Ememon,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We see that your Apple One subscription has been charging to your Apple Cash balance instead of your Apple Card and you cannot change it.

We’d be happy to help!

You can follow the steps in Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods and contact Apple Support if you are getting an error when trying to change the payment order.

Have a great day.

Why am I stuck using my Apple Cash on my Apple One subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.