Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone have Calendar malware? I clicked on something I realized too late that it introduced malware to my Calendar and now keeps reminding me that my phone is infected.

How do I remove malware from my phone?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 8:14 PM

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 8:14 PM in response to kmccullough1948

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

Anyone have Calendar malware? I clicked on something I realized too late that it introduced malware to my Calendar and now keeps reminding me that my phone is infected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.