Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Questionable software throughout my device

Im running version 14.6 on my iPhone 12 . Is 2021021100 a trusted certificate or is there a better one I can get?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 1:28 AM

Know more here --> Apple security updates - Apple Support

6 replies

Jul 6, 2021 12:55 AM in response to Lemmefindout33

My response is stop worrying and stop “researching”. Keep the phone up to date, change your AppleID password and you are using the safest operating system in the world that not even governments can break into.

If you are still concerned read this

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1976/en_US/device-and-data-access-when-personal-safety-is-at-risk.pdf

Jul 5, 2021 7:46 PM in response to LD150

I’m really a novice with an interest in technology and anything scientific. I spent most my life welding to support my family until an auto accident disabled me . With all the free time I had I stumbled onto a Pandora’s box . Now I’m aware of the nefarious activities that quite possibly have been already happening to me for. Atleast 4 years now . I’m basically getting to certain stopping points where I’m in a position to begin an inquiry on the matter at hand . Researching what I’m able in an effort to self educate. The situation has created some problems for me in the form of a catch 22 . If I ignore it my identity lays vulnerable and is at the mercy of this scheme and if I dig deeper I expose more evidence . I’m also sorry for going off subject wich was about trusted certificates were I believe it could be a possibility that the certificates on my device could be compromised .all I know about it is that it contains those two words trusted and certificates which would imply that source has to be verified and to me that means that theres a possibility it can get compromised or even have its terms of use modified wich could also acquire the same undesired outcome. Inalso know that when I read over the contents of my analytical data wich I didn’t not authorize , It basically describes my sex life among other personal matters that have no relation to how a device would work and overloading kernel processeslike like if back board wake ups had a limit of 145000 it would show 145001 in 131 seconds wich implicates some type of brute force. Other instances where it suggests that my online access is false wich makes sense because I’d be navigating through the internet but my phone would say not connected. This is treason and I demand justice I want the administrator fired and charged and if they have reason to be doing these nefarious activities in secret mind you . Then as an American I have the right to face my accuser . Im a contributing citizen that lives and let’s live . So far this to happen to me goes without warrant or reasonable doubt I have more information as wellAnd thank you for responding I’ll patiently await your response

Jul 8, 2021 6:54 AM in response to LD150

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2021021100&tab=PCTCLAIMS I’m having the same problems with the same certificate number. So are other people on here if you search for the certificate number. The above link is a patent by Hewitt Packard for an ‘interface controller for commodity devices’. Someone might be able to make more sense of what it’s patented for from the description tab.

Questionable software throughout my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.