Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar is telling me to download some apps. How to take it off?

I don’t know if I’m the only one from my calendar is telling me to download some apps ?? I don’t know how to take it off

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 2:23 AM

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 2:23 AM in response to Harold_cruzher

Are you seeing something as shown in the pic below? This is neither a hack nor a virus. It is spam and you can get rid of it. Read below...

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

Calendar is telling me to download some apps. How to take it off?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.