Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded albums but where do I find the digital booklet that comes with it??

I have recently purchased albums. But I cant see the digital booklet that comes with it. Tried the "redownload music" still cant see it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 7:30 AM

Hi cessfabie,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you recently purchased album but can’t see the digital booklet and we’d be happy to help. We also see that you already checked out the Apple Support article Redownload music which can be helpful with this issue. Make sure that you tried to download the digital booklet from a Mac or PC. If you tried from a Mac or PC and you still can't see the digital booklet, you may have to unhide the booklet, see Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books.

Have a good day. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 7:30 AM in response to cessfabie

Hi cessfabie,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you recently purchased album but can’t see the digital booklet and we’d be happy to help. We also see that you already checked out the Apple Support article Redownload music which can be helpful with this issue. Make sure that you tried to download the digital booklet from a Mac or PC. If you tried from a Mac or PC and you still can't see the digital booklet, you may have to unhide the booklet, see Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books.

Have a good day. 

I have downloaded albums but where do I find the digital booklet that comes with it??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.