Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged .99 per month again?

Why am I being charged .99 iTunes per month

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 12:52 PM

As you are being charged the same amount every month, it looks like it could be a subscription you have signed up for. Remember "free trials" do continue unless you cancel them directly.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If it is not a subscription check out > If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 12:52 PM in response to GAugello4

As you are being charged the same amount every month, it looks like it could be a subscription you have signed up for. Remember "free trials" do continue unless you cancel them directly.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

If it is not a subscription check out > If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

Why am I being charged .99 per month again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.