Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro Update

I have a macbook pro and trying to download office and it's saying I need 10.14.1 software or later. When I check for updates, my Mac says "no updates available".

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 1:16 PM

If you are not already running MacOS 10.14, later versions are UPGRADES,. These are acquired as if you were purchasing them, on sale for $0.

Links are in this article:

How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

Prudent best practice suggests you have a Trusted Backup before you begin. You will be re-writing over 360,000 files, and if your drive is flaky, that is enough to kick it over the cliff into oblivion.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 1:16 PM in response to jbruce517

If you are not already running MacOS 10.14, later versions are UPGRADES,. These are acquired as if you were purchasing them, on sale for $0.

Links are in this article:

How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

Prudent best practice suggests you have a Trusted Backup before you begin. You will be re-writing over 360,000 files, and if your drive is flaky, that is enough to kick it over the cliff into oblivion.

Macbook Pro Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.