Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have the logo to click on in the website I wish to stream, it is MLBtv.com, what am I missing?

Trying to stream my laptop on my tv, I have Apple TV. The website (MLBtv.com) does not have that screen share logo that I am directed to click on.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 11:24 AM

Hi BrentCubFan,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with AirPlay. We're happy to assist.

Are you able to AirPlay other apps and content as expected? If so, and you've completed all the steps in the article you started this post from, we'd recommend reaching out to the app developer as they may have disabled this feature. If needed, the article here can help you get connected: How to contact an app developer

Best!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 11:24 AM in response to BrentCubFan

Hi BrentCubFan,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with AirPlay. We're happy to assist.

Are you able to AirPlay other apps and content as expected? If so, and you've completed all the steps in the article you started this post from, we'd recommend reaching out to the app developer as they may have disabled this feature. If needed, the article here can help you get connected: How to contact an app developer

Best!

I do not have the logo to click on in the website I wish to stream, it is MLBtv.com, what am I missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.