Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove screen glitch?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 7:16 PM

6 replies

Jun 7, 2021 8:15 PM in response to Ediwowpoppop

Ediwowpoppop Said:

How to remove screen glitch?: My phone is brand new then suddenly became that."

-------

Screenshot and Recording:

I assume it is all choppy, and blinking? Is that correct? Before determining this is a hardware issue, take a screenshot, of the screen, and then eMail the screenshot to yourself from the iPhone. Then, open the photos on a computer, seeing if you see any errors in the screenshot. Do the same with recording your screen while this is happening. If so, it is likely a software issue, and you need to update your iPhone.

Go Here: Take a Screenshot or Screen Recording on iPhone - Apple Support

Jun 7, 2021 7:38 PM in response to Ediwowpoppop

Ediwowpoppop Said:

"How can I [...] fix this?! Very disappointed!"

-------

Taking this to a Retailer:

Do you think there could be liquid in your iPhone some how? If so, take the iPhone to a local retailer, as they often have standalone machines that have the intent of getting water out of the device (something typically seen in Office Support Retail Chains).

Jun 7, 2021 7:40 PM in response to Ediwowpoppop

What is glitching? I cannot tell if what I'm seeing is your background or not. I'm guessing after your response that it isn't, and it belongs to something else? What troubleshooting have you tried? User troubleshooting starts with powering the phone off and back on again. If that does not help, then force restart the iPhone, Force restart iPhone - Apple Support If that still does not work, then create a current backup and restore to that backup, and if that does not work, then restore the iPhone to factory and set it up as new, not from a backup and not downloading any content and test.

How to remove screen glitch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.