Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps sorting on Home screen

Hi all! Can anyone tell me why iTunes doesn't can sort the apps on home screen through the iTunes ? I am remember this features in the old version of iTunes. How can I sort the apps without manually by the fingers on the screen? Thank you!

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 11:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 11:56 PM

Unheilig Said:

"Apps sorting on Home screen: Hi all! Can anyone tell me why iTunes doesn't can sort the apps on home screen through the iTunes ? I am remember this features in the old version of iTunes. How can I sort the apps without manually by the fingers on the screen? Thank you!"

-------

Why?:

Because Apple did aways with iTunes for iOS. Now, the TV app is used for TV Shows and Movies, whereas the Music app Is used for Music.

Find out More Here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 11:56 PM in response to Unheilig

Unheilig Said:

"Apps sorting on Home screen: Hi all! Can anyone tell me why iTunes doesn't can sort the apps on home screen through the iTunes ? I am remember this features in the old version of iTunes. How can I sort the apps without manually by the fingers on the screen? Thank you!"

-------

Why?:

Because Apple did aways with iTunes for iOS. Now, the TV app is used for TV Shows and Movies, whereas the Music app Is used for Music.

Find out More Here: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Apps sorting on Home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.