Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monthly payment from apple

I have a question about paying off for buying something from apple, can i pay more than the price that is specified in the website for example if price for monthly payment is 110.76$ For each month, can i pay for example in first month 300 $?

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 6:11 AM

Hi, here is a quote from the Apple Support article on Payments and Monthly Installments,

“Pay your monthly installment

Your minimum payment for Apple Card includes your Apple Card Monthly Installment. When you pay your minimum payment each month, you automatically pay the monthly installment for each of your installment plans.

Pay extra

To pay extra on your Apple Card Monthly Installments, you need to first pay your entire Apple Card balance. Then, to make an additional payment towards your installment balance, choose Pay Early. If you have multiple installments, your additional payment is applied to the outstanding balance of your oldest installment plan.

To Pay Early:

1. Open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the more button , then tap Monthly Installments. If you have multiple monthly installments, you see the balance for all of your monthly installments.
  3. Tap Pay Early, then tap Continue.
  4. Choose an amount to pay, then tap Pay Now or Pay later and follow the instructions on your screen.

If you don't pay a monthly installment, you aren't charged a fee or interest. To keep your account in good standing, pay your monthly installments on time as part of your Apple Card minimum payment due every month.“

Here is a link to the entire article,

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210644

I hope this helps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 6:11 AM in response to Sultan_A

Hi, here is a quote from the Apple Support article on Payments and Monthly Installments,

“Pay your monthly installment

Your minimum payment for Apple Card includes your Apple Card Monthly Installment. When you pay your minimum payment each month, you automatically pay the monthly installment for each of your installment plans.

Pay extra

To pay extra on your Apple Card Monthly Installments, you need to first pay your entire Apple Card balance. Then, to make an additional payment towards your installment balance, choose Pay Early. If you have multiple installments, your additional payment is applied to the outstanding balance of your oldest installment plan.

To Pay Early:

1. Open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the more button , then tap Monthly Installments. If you have multiple monthly installments, you see the balance for all of your monthly installments.
  3. Tap Pay Early, then tap Continue.
  4. Choose an amount to pay, then tap Pay Now or Pay later and follow the instructions on your screen.

If you don't pay a monthly installment, you aren't charged a fee or interest. To keep your account in good standing, pay your monthly installments on time as part of your Apple Card minimum payment due every month.“

Here is a link to the entire article,

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210644

I hope this helps.

Monthly payment from apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.