Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inbox for emails has disappeared! How do I get it back?

Inbox for emails has disappeared. Is this a new feature from latest update? How do I get it back?

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 8:13 AM

Greetings 0814JamCharlie,

From your post we can see that your Inbox is missing after updating and you'd like to get it back.

If you're using the Mail app, let's go to the Mail app > Mailboxes > Edit. We'd like to see if you're able to add the Inbox back again. If you have more than 1 account that you use with the Mail app, you want to check Settings > Mail > Accounts and make sure they are all active.

If you're using a different app for you mail, you'd want to reach out to that developer for help. Here's how: How to contact an app developer As a tip, you'd want to make sure the app is updated.

We hope this helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 8:13 AM in response to 0814JamCharlie

Greetings 0814JamCharlie,

From your post we can see that your Inbox is missing after updating and you'd like to get it back.

If you're using the Mail app, let's go to the Mail app > Mailboxes > Edit. We'd like to see if you're able to add the Inbox back again. If you have more than 1 account that you use with the Mail app, you want to check Settings > Mail > Accounts and make sure they are all active.

If you're using a different app for you mail, you'd want to reach out to that developer for help. Here's how: How to contact an app developer As a tip, you'd want to make sure the app is updated.

We hope this helps!

Inbox for emails has disappeared! How do I get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.