Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if I am continually hacked?

What do i do i am continually hacked and no one will help me?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 8:40 AM

9 replies

Jun 9, 2021 6:57 AM in response to Gocarla22

Gocarla22 wrote:

Sorry but it can be remotely hacked they turn on the wifi it hooks up to an xfinity hotspot that i cant get my phone to forget and they walk right in. Even apple support admitted it can happen and they cant help me get them off at all. Do you have change my pictures to shave the GPS location on them is mainland China they got all kind of stuff and I can't get any help with whoever like I said said my pictures were taken mainly in China eight months ago of my mother and daughter my mother's been dead for two years. Keep using my wallet I don't know for what I don't use it at all but they are I just read the metadata

No, iPhones can't be remotely hacked for an infnity hotspot. Nothing in the log you posted above indicates anything amiss.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised, start here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Jun 8, 2021 10:44 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

So many things it has been going on for some time. I read the meta data and everything i di gets sent to a "null" account or file etc a mac computer gets everything yet i dont own a computer at

,"incident_id":"CDCD52A9-F2F3-420B-9037-9AC79F083D5E"}

{"_marker":"<metadata>","_preferredUserInterfaceLanguage":"en-US","_userInterfaceLanguage":"en","_userSetRegionFormat":"US","configParentUuid":"975e4c36-62e8-404b-b83d-7a8272dc1522","configUuid":"6db5cde9-a612-486d-befc-a38b48bce5d1","deviceCapacity":64,"startTimestamp":"2021-06-08T00:06:35Z","version":"2.1"}

{"message":{"Count":1,"bug_type":"109","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":1,"bug_type":"142","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":1,"bug_type":"156","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":1,"bug_type":"193","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":9,"bug_type":"211","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":2,"bug_type":"225","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":1,"bug_type":"229","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":2,"bug_type":"298","error":null,"saved":1},"name":"LogWritingUsage","sampling":100,"uuid":"04df0e6c-25dd-4bf7-a534-3b58099e5c15_2"}

{"message":{"Count":14,"bug_type":"313","error":null,"saved"

Jun 8, 2021 10:48 PM in response to Phil0124

Sorry but it can be remotely hacked they turn on the wifi it hooks up to an xfinity hotspot that i cant get my phone to forget and they walk right in. Even apple support admitted it can happen and they cant help me get them off at all. Do you have change my pictures to shave the GPS location on them is mainland China they got all kind of stuff and I can't get any help with whoever like I said said my pictures were taken mainly in China eight months ago of my mother and daughter my mother's been dead for two years. Keep using my wallet I don't know for what I don't use it at all but they are I just read the metadata

Jun 8, 2021 10:58 PM in response to Gocarla22

Hello Gorcala22, the very first thing to know is that you are most likely worried about nothing. iPhones have a security like no other and all apps - the most common way for hacking - are inspected by apple. This is the most important thing to know. If you are truly worried, may I ask why this is - battery life etc? The first thing you should do is update your software to the latest iOS, iOS 14.6. Before doing this ensure the phone is not jailbroken, if it is apple cannot help you as jailbreaking is not authorised by apple. Please provide me with more information so I can help.

Jun 9, 2021 9:30 AM in response to Gocarla22

Gocarla22 wrote:

Sorry but it can be remotely hacked they turn on the wifi it hooks up to an xfinity hotspot that i cant get my phone to forget and they walk right in.

No, this is not possible. If your phone is connected to a hotspot its probably because it not protected and iPhone is set to connect automatically to it. You can go to Settings->Wi-Fi and disable the option to automatically join known networks. This will stop it form joining unsecured networks automatically too.

Even apple support admitted it can happen and they cant help me get them off at all.

Apple Support would never admit to that, since it something that cannot possibly happen at all. There is absolutely no known method currently to remotely hack an iPhone. It does not currently exist. If you are being hacked you would be the first person to actually have that happen to them. So there would be no way to determine that if there is no historical evidence of such events.

Do you have change my pictures to shave the GPS location on them is mainland China they got all kind of stuff and I can't get any help with whoever like I said said my pictures were taken mainly in China eight months ago of my mother and daughter my mother's been dead for two years. Keep using my wallet I don't know for what I don't use it at all but they are I just read the metadata

You can turn off location tagging for Photos in Settings->Privacy->Location Services->Camera.

You can set it to Never if you don't want the photos to have the location there are taken in tagged onto their metadata.

The logs you provide are meaningless. They show nothing in regards to hacking and in most cases will just operational logs. The fact the have the word null somewhere is also meaningless unless you know what it means in that context. Its just a parameter that is not getting passed for whatever reason.

What do I do if I am continually hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.