You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restoring iphone

Hi! apple logo on my iphones screen keeps appearing and disappearing and it's been like that for like four hours. but between half an hours there appears restore screen for like 30 minutes maybe? is there something i can do?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 11:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 11:25 AM

TopuTopu wrote:

Hi! apple logo on my iphones screen keeps appearing and disappearing and it's been like that for like four hours. but between half an hours there appears restore screen for like 30 minutes maybe? is there something i can do?

What happens when you click on the Related Article above your name and follow its instructions?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2021 11:25 AM in response to TopuTopu

TopuTopu wrote:

What happens when you click on the Related Article above your name and follow its instructions?

Jun 8, 2021 12:02 PM in response to TopuTopu

It sounds like it's stuck in a constant boot cycle and you will probably need to restore your iPhone.

However, you might try force restarting it. The instructions for that are here. Wait until you see the Apple logo so you know the phone is on, then try to do it. Most likely this won't make a difference since there's probably something corrupted which is why it won't boot, but it's worth a try.

This link contains instructions on how to restore.

restoring iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.