Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mirror to LG Oled smart tv

i can mirror or cast webinars etc from my iPhone XR to our LG oled smart TV. However, after 30 sec to a few minutes, I lose the connection. I reset it and it happens again. Any solutions? What is the easiest way to hard wire my phone to the tv?

OLED55CXAUA,

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 6:07 PM

The easiest way to hard wire your iPhone to your television is to make a connection from your iPhone's lightning port to the television's HDMI port. You will need the following:

The above is the Apple Lightning to HDMI Adapter.

The Above is a HDMI Cable which will attach to the adapter and the HDMI port of your television.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 6:07 PM in response to Milesleader

The easiest way to hard wire your iPhone to your television is to make a connection from your iPhone's lightning port to the television's HDMI port. You will need the following:

The above is the Apple Lightning to HDMI Adapter.

The Above is a HDMI Cable which will attach to the adapter and the HDMI port of your television.

Axel F.

Jun 9, 2021 6:54 AM in response to Milesleader

Actually some LG tVs are starting to put HomeKit/airplay2 on some compatible TVs it should pop up as a app Saying airplay you can set up the TV through your iPhone with the HomeKit app on your iPhone and you can mirror your screen like that to the screen wirelessly and if that doesn’t work you could also do the other steps that they’re showing you hope this helps -Jesus R

Mirror to LG Oled smart tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.