Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I have to remove and redownload all of my music in order to listen in Dolby Atmos and Lossless?

How do I know if I am listening in Dolby Atmos?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 5:03 PM

4 replies

Jun 8, 2021 9:25 PM in response to hearldbrian

No. What I did was I went to settings >> Music >> downloaded Music >> and hit edit >> and delete all songs. To re-download all your music, I’m not sure what the fast way is for you but for me, I like to listen to all my music in playlist, so I just made sure that all my downloads were set to “lossless” and then re-downloaded all of my playlist. Hope this helps.

Jun 8, 2021 9:19 PM in response to Bjwilliams2004

Thank you I did see that but the first time I listened to a song that said lossless, I got a pop up that said I had already downloaded the song before lossless so if I wanted to listen to it lossless, I have to remove it and redownload. So what I am really wondering is if there is a fast way to download all of my songs as lossless, or if I have to actually manually remove each song I've already downloaded and download them again, which would be incredibly tedious.

So I have to remove and redownload all of my music in order to listen in Dolby Atmos and Lossless?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.