Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I purchase a battery replacement for my MacBook Air?

Where can I purchase a Battery Replacement for my MacBook Air 11 inch

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 7:35 PM

You can try the following places-

1. The Apple Store near you
  2. An Apple Authorized Service Center near you
  3. You may also ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support
  4. Check eBay / Amazon if you wish to install the battery yourself
  5. I am sure that there are several other options as well.

Axel F.

14 replies

Jun 8, 2021 8:02 PM in response to Jasmil26

Jasmil26 Said:

"Battery: Where can I purchase a Battery Replacement for my MacBook Air 11 inch"

-------

Troubleshooting Power:

What issues are you having?

A Few Links to Refer to for Power:

Jun 10, 2021 7:05 PM in response to Jasmil26

Jasmil26 Said:

"Battery: Thank you... any idea where I can purchase a MacBook Air 11inch Battery?"

-------

You are welcome.

Getting this Serviced:

To have this Mac's battery replaced, it first needs to be looked at to be diagnosed. Taking to an AppleStore, or an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider), it will be diagnosed, and you will be informed of the services they provide. So, setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, or see an AASP in your local area.

Apple Support Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Or...

Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Jun 10, 2021 6:11 PM in response to Jasmil26

Jasmil26 Said:

"On my MacBook Air I don’t have anything that said Setting I did go to preference but I couldn’t find anything about Battery Health :( Please elaborate Thanks!

———-

To Elaborate:

It’s a Copy & Paste error. I posted that reply on another post: Why my battery low - Discussion Community

So, it does not apply 100%, other than to point out that you may have a dieing battery.

Jun 13, 2021 5:00 PM in response to Jasmil26

The purchase date is not helpful; the A1465 appears to be an early 2015 model according to what I found. According to this site, a battery replacement is not mentioned in these install videos for your model which means it is either glued or soldered.

https://eshop.macsales.com/installvideos

In any case, if it is an early 2015, then your most likely recourse is an authorized service provider; Apple does not service devices that are vintage and yours is very close. But, you can ask Apple if they would replace it.

Where can I purchase a battery replacement for my MacBook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.