Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trusted phone number

So for some reason my iPhone was locked so when I went to unlock it, it told me to enter a trusted phone number when I entered it, it was incorrect so I went to settings and the number was exactly how I typed it and the 2 hint numbers at the end didn’t match either I don’t know why.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 7:53 PM

So are you saying that the number was correct or not? It sounds like what you have said is the number that you entered is what you thought was the right one, but if the hint numbers didn't match, then the number isn't the correct number. If the number isn't correct, then you are going to have to get in touch with Apple Support and see if there is something they can do for you. We are not affiliated with Apple in any way, we are just users like yourself here to assist where we can. This is not something that we can fix for you or even lookup for you. If the number that you have entered isn't working, then the trusted phone number is probably not the number that you think it is. Get in touch with Apple Support and see if there is something they can help you with.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 7:53 PM in response to MareyMint

So are you saying that the number was correct or not? It sounds like what you have said is the number that you entered is what you thought was the right one, but if the hint numbers didn't match, then the number isn't the correct number. If the number isn't correct, then you are going to have to get in touch with Apple Support and see if there is something they can do for you. We are not affiliated with Apple in any way, we are just users like yourself here to assist where we can. This is not something that we can fix for you or even lookup for you. If the number that you have entered isn't working, then the trusted phone number is probably not the number that you think it is. Get in touch with Apple Support and see if there is something they can help you with.

Trusted phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.