Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail on Apple watch

How do u put mail on Apple watch

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 8:05 PM

Hello Sandy! The Mail app should be on your Apple Watch. First, check that you are up to date on the latest version of iOS and WatchOS. Then, go to the App Store and check for mail. The mail app should appear. I hope this helps!

3 replies

Jun 8, 2021 10:50 PM in response to Sandy shiver

Ok, I have some new tips for you. First go to the mail app and wait a minute, they could take a while to load. If it doesn’t work, try this: 1. Turn power off to your iPhone and Apple Watch. Once off, turn your connected iPhone on and wait for it to connect to your internet. This is an important step. Then, open the mail app. 2. Turn your Apple Watch back on. Unlock it and check wifi is turned on. Then, go into the mail app, then wait a few minutes with the mail app open on both devices for mail to sync. If this doesn’t help; try visiting apple support for a call or a chat. I hope this helped and please tap helpful so I know!

Mail on Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.