Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus iOS 12.4.9 has lost color. How do I regain it?

This iPhone + has lost color. How do I regain it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 1:45 AM

Hello!

welcome to apple community! Unfortunately, I have bad news for you. First try to restart your iPhone. To do this on an iPhone 6, see the attached image. If this does not work, and remember to KEEP HOLDING down until the apple logo appears - don’t slide any sliders - and hopefully this helps. If it doesn’t you need to see apple in store or contact apple support official. however first answer these questions:

1. was this sudden? Was it gradual? How fast did it occur?
  2. if it was sudden did you see it occur? This could be a software fault.
  3. was any trauma eg dropped; water damage occurred to the iPhone?

because this device is no longer supported on iOS 14/15, it is important to remember that support is limited in store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 1:45 AM in response to TellMeAll

Hello!

welcome to apple community! Unfortunately, I have bad news for you. First try to restart your iPhone. To do this on an iPhone 6, see the attached image. If this does not work, and remember to KEEP HOLDING down until the apple logo appears - don’t slide any sliders - and hopefully this helps. If it doesn’t you need to see apple in store or contact apple support official. however first answer these questions:

1. was this sudden? Was it gradual? How fast did it occur?
  2. if it was sudden did you see it occur? This could be a software fault.
  3. was any trauma eg dropped; water damage occurred to the iPhone?

because this device is no longer supported on iOS 14/15, it is important to remember that support is limited in store.

iPhone 6 Plus iOS 12.4.9 has lost color. How do I regain it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.