Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my old iPhone lightening cord to charge my new iPhone 12 pro

Can I use my iPhone 7 charging cord for my new iPhone 12 Pro. ?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 3:38 AM

3 replies

Jul 12, 2021 6:23 PM in response to stedman1

then why does my cable from my 10xr not work in my 12 pro????? i have tried many time since i got this phone a little earlier today 7/12/2021, i would very much love an explanation of this answer being yes when it clearly doesnt work at least for me and my phone. i would very much love to be able to transfer music (i already own in mp3 form) and audio books (i already own) into my new iphone 12 pro but it seems the old cables do not work in the new phones. how much more money is apple looking to get, this 12 pro will be my last iphone if this is apples new business plan.

Can I use my old iPhone lightening cord to charge my new iPhone 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.