Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spreadsheets not opening on iOS Numbers

Some of the spreadsheets are not opening. When I try to open the spreadsheets the app closes and it goes to the Home Screen.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Thanks. The Mac solution for what could be the same issue is to update macOS to its current version (11.4).

That may also be teh key to solving your issue witht the i)S/iPadOS version, but I'd suggest waiting for a user more expert with Numbers on iPad.

I've requested this question be transferred to the iWork for iOS community, where you're likely to hear from one sooner.

Regards,

Barry

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 6:06 PM in response to PAXX100

Thanks. The Mac solution for what could be the same issue is to update macOS to its current version (11.4).

That may also be teh key to solving your issue witht the i)S/iPadOS version, but I'd suggest waiting for a user more expert with Numbers on iPad.

I've requested this question be transferred to the iWork for iOS community, where you're likely to hear from one sooner.

Regards,

Barry

Spreadsheets not opening on iOS Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.