Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

I keep on getting a message, "Your iCloud storage is almost full. You have 217.4 MB remaining of 5 GB total storage". However, I look on my iphone, go to Settings -> I click on my name on top -> iCloud, and it shows "2.8 GB of 5GB Used". Where is it getting 217.4MB remaining from?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 12:48 PM

Hello JoeJ33,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand your concern with your iCloud storage, and we're happy to assist you.

First restart all of your devices that has this iCloud account set up on them. This will allow all of your information to refresh: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Check directly on the iCloud.com website to see the most accurate amount of iCloud storage you have available:

Manage your iCloud storage shows how to check the amounts at the iCloud website and well as techniques for storage management. If you are unable to resolve these differences, use the link at the bottom of that page to contact Apple Support directly to investigate further.

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 12:48 PM in response to JoeJ33

Hello JoeJ33,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand your concern with your iCloud storage, and we're happy to assist you.

First restart all of your devices that has this iCloud account set up on them. This will allow all of your information to refresh: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Check directly on the iCloud.com website to see the most accurate amount of iCloud storage you have available:

Manage your iCloud storage shows how to check the amounts at the iCloud website and well as techniques for storage management. If you are unable to resolve these differences, use the link at the bottom of that page to contact Apple Support directly to investigate further.

Best Regards.

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.