Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I subscribe to the 1 year free to Apple TV,

Hello,

How do I subscribe to the 1 year free to Apple TV, I bought an iPhone 12.

Regards.

Tej

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 5:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 7:16 PM

Please click Apple TV+ One Year Offer to learn how to redeem the offer. Also, please note the offer is for Apple TV + and not all the content in the Apple TV app. Please read below:

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, CBS, and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own proprietary content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 7:16 PM in response to tejbhuller

Please click Apple TV+ One Year Offer to learn how to redeem the offer. Also, please note the offer is for Apple TV + and not all the content in the Apple TV app. Please read below:

Apple TV+ is $4.99 per month, everything else in the Apple TV app are additional charges. If you are unclear on what the difference is between Apple TV+ and what the Apple TV app is it's pretty simple.

• The Apple TV app is simply a single place to buy content, including Apple TV+ content, Showtime, CBS, and lots of other content. 
  • Apple TV + is Apple's own proprietary content, currently it is a small library of content which is why it is inexpensive. The good news is the library is constantly growing and adding some pretty good content!

If you are still confused please visit www.apple.com/tv and look over Apple's TV offerings which include:

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (as described above)
  • Apple TV + (as described above)
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

How do I subscribe to the 1 year free to Apple TV,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.