Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I couldn't get the money back inside the game

My younger brother 11 years old played with my iPhone and made a purchase from within the PUBG Mobile game more than once, at a cost of approximately $ 650. I requested a refund, but my request was rejected and it appears that I am not eligible for a refund as I do not play this game at all and the child bought clothes and income knives Hurry up the game!! I contacted tech support, but they couldn't solve my problem. Please help. I'm completely frustrated

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 7:55 AM

Sorry, but we are not Apple employees here so there is nothing we can do to assist you with this matter. At best we can provide you with these support article to see if any can help you:

To request a refund for the app itself: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

To request a refund for purchases made within an app, you will need to contact the app developer. However, I do not believe they will be responsible for refunding those purchases, but you can certainly try: How to contact an app developer

- Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 7:55 AM in response to hamad_rmd1413

Sorry, but we are not Apple employees here so there is nothing we can do to assist you with this matter. At best we can provide you with these support article to see if any can help you:

To request a refund for the app itself: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

To request a refund for purchases made within an app, you will need to contact the app developer. However, I do not believe they will be responsible for refunding those purchases, but you can certainly try: How to contact an app developer

- Apple Support

I couldn't get the money back inside the game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.