Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail issues. Com.mobile error 1035

I have tried everything I know to fix this. Followed all the tips, tricks and fixes that came up in Google. Called my voicemail, set it up and nothing is working. Does anyone have a real fix for this?

TIA!

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 1:10 PM

sunnycher wrote:

I’ve called my voicemail as per other instructions. That part works. I can’t get it to come to my phone and when someone calls me it’s saying I’m not available. It’s not my greeting that I created.

Again contact phone carrier/cell phone/network/the company you pay your cell service/ voicemail is their feature.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 1:10 PM in response to sunnycher

sunnycher wrote:

I’ve called my voicemail as per other instructions. That part works. I can’t get it to come to my phone and when someone calls me it’s saying I’m not available. It’s not my greeting that I created.

Again contact phone carrier/cell phone/network/the company you pay your cell service/ voicemail is their feature.

Voicemail issues. Com.mobile error 1035

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.