Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving group or Android text messages

How do infix this problem with not receiving all texts in a group text or android text messages? Has been a problem with my number or phone has happened with different Apple iPhones. Currently have iPhone 11. Thank you

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 10:57 AM

Tootsie-6472 wrote:

How do infix this problem with not receiving all texts in a group text or android text messages? Has been a problem with my number or phone has happened with different Apple iPhones. Currently have iPhone 11. Thank you

You start here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 10:57 AM in response to Tootsie-6472

Tootsie-6472 wrote:

You start here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Not receiving group or Android text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.