Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else getting apple scam robocalls?

For two days now i am getting spam calls with a robo caller telling me my icloud has been compromised and to call another number starting with area code 315 , all the calls im getting have first three numbers in my number but every single last four digits are different so they are coming in as 559-908???? I started texting them that im going to file a police report they respond by its not me just block it. But its never ending i have blocked 52 numbers in 2 days and as im writing this i receieved few more calls its driving me crazy

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 11:09 AM

This is a scam, well done for spotting it.

I'm sorry to hear you've been receiving so many calls, that must be really annoying. You should continue to block the numbers, do not hand over any personal information to these scammers.

I would advise you to not answer the phone when they call, if possible, this could reduce the calls you receive as it may convince the scammers that your phone number is no longer active, especially if they keep calling from withheld or different numbers, meaning that blocking them doesn't always work.

Recognise and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls and other scams – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 11:09 AM in response to Celticsgirlie

This is a scam, well done for spotting it.

I'm sorry to hear you've been receiving so many calls, that must be really annoying. You should continue to block the numbers, do not hand over any personal information to these scammers.

I would advise you to not answer the phone when they call, if possible, this could reduce the calls you receive as it may convince the scammers that your phone number is no longer active, especially if they keep calling from withheld or different numbers, meaning that blocking them doesn't always work.

Recognise and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls and other scams – Apple Support

Anyone else getting apple scam robocalls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.