Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restore data to i phone 12 max pro

how do i restore my reminders list back to my i phone 12 pro max- they got erased?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 3:35 PM

Hello,

See this:

iCloud: Restore your contacts, calendars and reminders, or bookmarks

Good luck.

4 replies

Jun 10, 2021 4:18 PM in response to Johnthomasw

I tried to get to the reminders thru the directions and some of the things it said to look for we’re not there for examples in thr Play swear it says an icon a cloud.com go to account settings then click restore calendars and reminders in the advanced section or restore calendars if your upgraded reminders I don’t see either one of those choices there it doesn’t even mention the word reminders does it make any difference that this is a brand new iPhone 12 promax that I’m using don’t know that it does but I’m just asking but I’m still having a problem and in checking the phone the calendar still is still there the contacts are all still there it’s just a reminders that is missing in someway and it’s also off of my other device the ipadSomewhere I saw it mentioned you could look for a place for recently deleted files I don’t remember where I read it but do you know how I get to that maybe that will work thank you

Jun 10, 2021 5:59 PM in response to Johnthomasw

Atn BILL and anyone else-- i have now got it restored-- wow thanks-- i coudlnt get it somehwo thru the first process etc but i did just finally go to the method with the i tunes-- went and downloaded new copy first- and did restore from i cloud that wasnt backed up that long ago so in about 20 min it had all the reminders and things back on and i just had to reset a few things--- appreciate your help.. I really count on that too much and have too many things in there but i travel fairly often and have so many things to reemember here and there it saves me all the time from looking for things etc-- i put whats there in my own peronal code so what you see is not really what anyone coudl use for anything but when i decode it it helps me think of something i needed to. again thanks--

restore data to i phone 12 max pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.