Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why did my screen glitch pink ?

so i was on instagram and suddenly my phone made a glitch noise and turned pink. it is a iphone 12 and just got it in may i just want to know if it’s bad bc i deleted everything off of my phone.

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 7:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 8:14 PM

jeslaidy Said:

"why did my screen glitch pink ?: so i was on instagram and suddenly my phone made a glitch noise and turned pink. it is a iphone 12 and just got it in may i just want to know if it’s bad bc i deleted everything off of my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting This:

I. Troubleshooting Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram what is going on, and if it is a known bug that they are working on -- one that has yet to be fixed. Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram app:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple

II. Troubleshooting the Screen:

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

If the screen glitched, then perhaps this is a faulty device. You have 14 days to return it. So, if it has been 14 days or less, then return it. If it has been more than 14 days, then have it serviced. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty on this. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if they will return it or service this free of charge.

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2021 8:14 PM in response to jeslaidy

jeslaidy Said:

"why did my screen glitch pink ?: so i was on instagram and suddenly my phone made a glitch noise and turned pink. it is a iphone 12 and just got it in may i just want to know if it’s bad bc i deleted everything off of my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting This:

I. Troubleshooting Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram what is going on, and if it is a known bug that they are working on -- one that has yet to be fixed. Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram app:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple

II. Troubleshooting the Screen:

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

If the screen glitched, then perhaps this is a faulty device. You have 14 days to return it. So, if it has been 14 days or less, then return it. If it has been more than 14 days, then have it serviced. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty on this. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if they will return it or service this free of charge.

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

why did my screen glitch pink ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.