Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods not fully charging

I’ve had my AirPods for about 6 months. I’ve been charging them for many hours; the case is 100% charged, but the AirPods are stuck at 80%. I just reset them last week. Any ideas?

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 5:04 PM

Hello jamiefromwoodinville,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with fully charging your AirPods. Resetting them was a great step! Do you have the AirPods Pro, and if so are you using them with an iOS device? If so, the "Optimized Battery Charging" feature could be turned on. Take a look at the information under "Optimized Battery Charging on AirPods Pro" for details: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life

Keep us posted.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 5:04 PM in response to jamiefromwoodinville

Hello jamiefromwoodinville,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having with fully charging your AirPods. Resetting them was a great step! Do you have the AirPods Pro, and if so are you using them with an iOS device? If so, the "Optimized Battery Charging" feature could be turned on. Take a look at the information under "Optimized Battery Charging on AirPods Pro" for details: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life

Keep us posted.

Take care.

AirPods not fully charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.