Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud password extension in Chrome is showing me message to install iCloud for Windows every time.

I am not able to use iCloud password extension in Chrome. It shows the message to install iCloud for Windows every time when I click it to get password. I am having the iCloud app and I enabled password from it. I also checked my iPhone and can see that Keychain is enabled. Please help. Contacted apple support and they gave me the help page in this website, which they think I am unable to find.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 5:27 AM

8 replies

Jun 12, 2021 11:35 AM in response to arun_nair

Hi arun_nair,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with the issue you are having with the pop up you're getting to Download iCloud for Windows. What Windows version is your PC? Does the same thing happen with other websites? Does the same thing happen with another browser?

If you don't get the pop up on another browser it could just be Chrome itself. You can Report an issue or send feedback on Chrome here.

Cheers!

Jun 21, 2021 10:02 AM in response to barberlives123

Well, I am in India and in the state of Kerala. I have an iPhone 12 128 GB variant in which I am facing serious Bluetooth disconnection problem with car audio system and with my Airpods. This happened after the 14.6 update. The frequent disconnection happens with calls only. I have reported it here and also contacted apple support. But the only thing for every issue from support is resetting the phone. I know that may rectify some of issues but for every issue, resetting the phone is pretty embarrassing. And the issue haven’t been resolved also. I cannot see any place where this issue can be addressed and can be taken care of. This was not my concept when I bought Apple phone. I am pretty dissatisfied with this issue, keeping in view of the money I spent to purchase a product where I am not getting a resolution.

Jun 21, 2021 11:23 PM in response to brenden dv

I did contacted Apple Support in India and they took a remote session of my phone and also suggested some troubleshooting steps. For the issue that I am facing due to Bluetooth disconnection, I don't believe that they can do any more help, as they have the logs of my phone and the last thing they did was making me reset my phone to factory setting. It is something happened after 14.6 update. This need to be taken care by someone from higher end, rather than the tele support executive. Unfortunately, I am getting connected to different agents all time, and I have to do the same things repeatedly. Yes, I am getting regular emails from Apple support that they were unable to contact me at the time scheduled, and I am getting all other calls from everywhere in the world. And regarding the iCare Centers, I would like to inform that when I took my Airpods, they didn't even spent a minute to clean it. Like I said, here it is all different, whether it is Apple or a Chinese phone like Xiaomi.

iCloud password extension in Chrome is showing me message to install iCloud for Windows every time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.