Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order was not placed But Money got deducted from the bank account(Apple India pvt ltd)

I ordered the macBook Pro M1 on 8 june 2021 but I didn't receive the order id or number from Apple India Pvt Ltd. The amount has been deducted from my bank account . I contacted the customer support they were like the amount is not captured yet but I received conformation from bank as well as the Billdesk that the amount is settled to the merchant (ie. Apple India pvt ltd).

Can anyone tell me weather I will receive the order number or get refund ? and

If refund how long it might take to get refund?

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2021 6:02 AM

Amount was deducted on 8 june 2021 and refunded on 22 june 2021.It took around 15 days for me I suggest prevent using internet banking there will be more issue . so use any other card or upi .In my case they took 7 working days to capture the payment and 7 working days to refund.

9 replies

Jun 11, 2021 7:04 AM in response to akshayrrao

akshayrrao wrote:

I ordered the macBook Pro M1 on 8 june 2021 but I didn't receive the order id or number from Apple India Pvt Ltd. The amount has been deducted from my bank account . I contacted the customer support they were like the amount is not captured yet but I received conformation from bank as well as the Billdesk that the amount is settled to the merchant (ie. Apple India pvt ltd).
Can anyone tell me weather I will receive the order number or get refund ? and
If refund how long it might take to get refund?

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Jun 11, 2021 7:11 AM in response to leroydouglas

I contacted them they are saying they havent captured the amount but money is settled to them conformed my their payment gate way partner Billdesk

Thank you for writing to Payment Aggregator Support.

This is with reference to your email dated June 09, 2021 regarding the status of said payment.

We have checked the records and find that the below mentioned payment via transaction reference number  has been successfully settled to the merchant.

We hope the aforesaid information was useful and we were able to address your query to your satisfaction.

Warm Regards,

Payment Aggregator Support

BillDesk

Order was not placed But Money got deducted from the bank account(Apple India pvt ltd)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.