Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Airpod pro dont connect to my Windows laptop

Windows, 10

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 11:50 AM

Because AirPods are not immediately compatible with Windows OS, the steps to pair them will be a bit different.

You should go into your bluetooth settings on your Windows device. Then, press and hold the button on the back of your AirPods Pro case until the light on the front of the case turns white. Look at the Bluetooth menu on your Windows device and the AirPods should pop us as an option to pair.

Hope this helps, good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 11:50 AM in response to Kamizakeno

Because AirPods are not immediately compatible with Windows OS, the steps to pair them will be a bit different.

You should go into your bluetooth settings on your Windows device. Then, press and hold the button on the back of your AirPods Pro case until the light on the front of the case turns white. Look at the Bluetooth menu on your Windows device and the AirPods should pop us as an option to pair.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.