Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The backside of the iPhone

I saw this iPhone on the market and I was wondering if its back is real or immitation. I am already an iPhone user and I have an iPhone 8 Plus. On its back it is written the iPhone sign and that it is designed by apple in California and it also has the CE sign. I saw one iPhone 8 Plus today and they said that it was real and not changed or replaced the back side and that it is coming from America and that they don’t have the written description on the back like the image I send. I was wondering if it is true and this statement was true. Please contact me to analyse that part

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 1:20 PM

5 replies

Jun 11, 2021 1:46 PM in response to odysseas_pnv

Up to iPhone 8 they used to have those signs, yeah, but my iPhone X doesn’t have it anymore. The iPhones that came later also don’t.

Anyway I’m not aware of Apple having removed it from the iPhones 8 during it’s lifetime, so I believe they should have it.

I’m just not sure, you know, so maybe someone else comes here to tells us precisely about that.

The backside of the iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.