Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone cannot activate even when internet is compatible

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:21 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities Kent_1, I'll be happy to help you. I see you're having issues with activating your new iPhone.

The following article is very helpful in giving advice for someone in your situation, you may need to plug your phone into your computer and use iTunes if restarting your phone doesn't work (I see you're already connected to WiFi which is good as long as it is a strong and stable connection)

If you can't activate your iPhone – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 2:21 PM in response to Kent_1

Welcome to Apple Support Communities Kent_1, I'll be happy to help you. I see you're having issues with activating your new iPhone.

The following article is very helpful in giving advice for someone in your situation, you may need to plug your phone into your computer and use iTunes if restarting your phone doesn't work (I see you're already connected to WiFi which is good as long as it is a strong and stable connection)

If you can't activate your iPhone – Apple Support

My iphone cannot activate even when internet is compatible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.