Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store Installment

Hi guys, wanna ask can i make installment via apple store apps using credit card (not apple card) ? if can , how ?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:17 PM

The Apple Card Monthly Installments is for hardware purchases from the Apple Store (not apps from the App Store).

The Apple Card (which is a Mastercard credit card) is the only credit card that I'm aware of that is offering an interest-free monthly installment payment plan for Apple Store purchases. See: Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

You can use other credit cards to make purchases from the Apple Store but they won't be interest free if you don't pay in full by the due date.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2021 6:17 PM in response to Ayieeess

The Apple Card Monthly Installments is for hardware purchases from the Apple Store (not apps from the App Store).

The Apple Card (which is a Mastercard credit card) is the only credit card that I'm aware of that is offering an interest-free monthly installment payment plan for Apple Store purchases. See: Apple Card - Monthly Installments - Apple

You can use other credit cards to make purchases from the Apple Store but they won't be interest free if you don't pay in full by the due date.

Apple Store Installment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.