Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M Key not working

Recently I have been having problems getting the letter M key to work on my iPhone 11. I press the key and a N or K will display but not the M. Why just this one letter? I have not noticed this problem with other selections in the same area of the screen. I am using the latest update 14.6. Any ideas?

thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 2:31 PM

Greetings jgalu!

Looks like you are running into some trouble with a specific area on your device's display not working. We can definitely see how that would be an issue and want to help take a look. First try following the steps listed here: If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad. If the issue continues after those steps you will want to get in touch with Apple Support directly here: Get Support.

Have a great rest of your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2021 2:31 PM in response to jgalu

Greetings jgalu!

Looks like you are running into some trouble with a specific area on your device's display not working. We can definitely see how that would be an issue and want to help take a look. First try following the steps listed here: If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad. If the issue continues after those steps you will want to get in touch with Apple Support directly here: Get Support.

Have a great rest of your day!

M Key not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.