You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook charger ok for iPad Pro ?

Is it safe for me to use my new MacBook Air charger ( the new MacBook with the M1 chip) to charge my iPad Pro ?

will doing this damage my iPad battery ?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 1:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 1:32 AM

Yes, it is safe. No harm to your iPad.

See this paragraph:

If you have a higher-wattage USB-C power adapter—such as the one that came with your Mac notebook—you can use it with your iPad for faster charging. You can also charge your iPad by connecting it to the USB-C port on your computer.

Extracted from this support article:--> Charge and connect with the USB-C port on your iPad - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2021 1:32 AM in response to megha195

Yes, it is safe. No harm to your iPad.

See this paragraph:

If you have a higher-wattage USB-C power adapter—such as the one that came with your Mac notebook—you can use it with your iPad for faster charging. You can also charge your iPad by connecting it to the USB-C port on your computer.

Extracted from this support article:--> Charge and connect with the USB-C port on your iPad - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

MacBook charger ok for iPad Pro ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.