Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I link my Apple ID to Facebook/Garena in CODM?

Hello! I connected my Apple ID to CODM app, and now I want to connect it to Facebook too. How can I do it? Because I’ve tried loads from Youtube and I couldn’t find a solution to my problem. And if I want to unlink my CODM account to Apple ID as my way of signing in, will I lose my account in the app?

I just really want to connect it too to Facebook or Garena. Thanks a lot!

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 4:24 AM

Hi! Thanks for replying!

I tried signing in to Facebook and Garena; both of them created a new account in CODM, even when I use the same e-mail that I have with my Apple ID. And that’s not my objective.

I wanted to connect my only account in CODM to either Facebook/Garena because it is only linked to my Apple ID.

So yes, when I sign in to CODM, it is through my Apple ID only. And I want to change it now, if it’s possible.

And if I unlink my CODM account in Apple ID, will that erase my said account?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2021 4:24 AM in response to Eric Root

Hi! Thanks for replying!

I tried signing in to Facebook and Garena; both of them created a new account in CODM, even when I use the same e-mail that I have with my Apple ID. And that’s not my objective.

I wanted to connect my only account in CODM to either Facebook/Garena because it is only linked to my Apple ID.

So yes, when I sign in to CODM, it is through my Apple ID only. And I want to change it now, if it’s possible.

And if I unlink my CODM account in Apple ID, will that erase my said account?

How can I link my Apple ID to Facebook/Garena in CODM?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.