Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I NEED MY DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGED NOW PLEASE

The address on my shipping is the wrong address.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:36 AM

We are ALL users on this user to user only forum. We don't know you, what you bought, what address you used, nor can we change anything for you.

If whatever you purchased has already been shipped, you'll need to contact the shipper for help. If it has not been shipped, your email confirmation of your order, tells you how to contact Apple.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2021 10:36 AM in response to CoachTony24

We are ALL users on this user to user only forum. We don't know you, what you bought, what address you used, nor can we change anything for you.

If whatever you purchased has already been shipped, you'll need to contact the shipper for help. If it has not been shipped, your email confirmation of your order, tells you how to contact Apple.

Jun 12, 2021 10:51 AM in response to lobsterghost1

And we don't know if they are UPS Choice. And even with UPS Choice that depends on the company that is shipping the product. All due to those wonderful criminals that are out there gumming up the works. Apple is sketchy on allowing it in my experience, they will on some items but others's they won't. My sister just ordered the purple iPhone but forgot to change to her new address, went to change it (she is UPS Choice) and got a message to contact Apple.

Jun 19, 2021 10:30 AM in response to CoachTony24

I’ve been struggling with the same issue for 2 years. Finally got an answer, I hope. You have gone to wallet chose a card and you are able to change the billing address but not the shipping. You must go to Settings then look for Wallet and Apple Pay. Towards the bottom there is a Shipping just above email and phone. Choose it and change the address. You can also delete the old one. Make sure to select the right one if you want multiple addresses.

I NEED MY DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGED NOW PLEASE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.