Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to access anything in itunes

i am trying to figure out what the issue is with itunes. i have had to uninstall and reinstall itunes multiple times to just be able to get logged in. when i am finally able to log in, i just get a spinning will that says loading icloud library and i am unable to browse, search, or view anything under radio. can someone please tell me what is messed up?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:36 PM

1 reply

Jun 13, 2021 4:44 PM in response to tennesseeken

Hi there, tennesseeken! Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are running into some issues with using iTunes on your PC. We definitely understand that can be a concern and we'd love to help. We’d advise trying a few basic steps that may help get you past this behavior.

• Restart your PC
  • Sign out and back into iTunes
  • Test on a different network, if possible
  • Try loading iTunes on a second user on your PC
  • Make sure your PC is fully updated

In addition, the troubleshooting steps from this article may help with this situation, as well: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows.

Please let us know if you have follow-up questions about this issue, or if the issue remains unresolved. Have a great day!

unable to access anything in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.