Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update 13.4 version

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 8:46 AM

13 replies

Jun 13, 2021 9:41 AM in response to lobsterghost1

It is important, in the past we have had people complain when their iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone, Mac, could no longer run the latest OS that Apple had obsoleted their device and it was no longer supported. Apple itself on hardware uses terms vintage and obsolete for when they no longer support it. I don’t like giving people the impression that Apple is no longer supporting their iPhone 5s or 6 at all. And saying it is no longer supported to a lot of people means there will be no security updates.

Jun 13, 2021 9:50 AM in response to deggie

OK...I get it. Not sure I need to be lectured like this, but I get it and won't suggest an iPhone 6 is no longer supported. As I already said, my point was meant in terms of iOS updates. But you've made your point more than clear and I won't make this mistake again.

To the OP: Please accept my apologies if my response gave you the impression you could not get service on an iPhone 6. That was not my intention.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.