Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

only 99 out of 120 podcast episodes showing in apples podcast site and app?

For my podcast Broken Pie Chart https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/broken-pie-chart/id1432836154

I only show 99 episodes on the homepage for my show. The episode I just released was episode 120.

I've looked around and can't seem to find any reason why. Its open to anyone and I don't take advertising currently or produce member only content.

Any ideas?

Thx

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 11:41 PM

The feed, and subscribing in Apple Podcasts on a Mac, show all 120 episode. However the preview page and 'Browse' show 119 - the very first episode is missing although yesterday's is showing. I can see no reason for this - it looks OK in the feed.

12 replies

Jun 13, 2021 1:46 PM in response to drockfromarizona

Apple Podcasts on a Mac shows episodes back to 16 March 2019 - this shows as episode 21 when subscribing (episodes are not numbered in 'Browse').

Today's episode has not yet shown up in Browse, though it does when subscribing: this is quite normal.

As to the missing first 20 episodes I can't comment unless you post the URL of your feed.

only 99 out of 120 podcast episodes showing in apples podcast site and app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.