Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you please redesign the calendar app on IOS?

What have you done to the calendar on my phone? The views are all terrible! I cant find events easily, days are just rolling onto each other and its cumbersome to enter events. It was better when you could view a month at a time and select the date and any events on that date would appear at the bottom. Now its just one long scrolling list and if there is no events on a particular day then its just skipped and without any kind of page break the next date with an event follows. This makes it hard to enter an event on your phone, especially if there is no event on that day already. Please either return it to how it was or make it better! This update is a step so far backwards it makes no sense. I am looking at third party calendars to swap to its so bad.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 6:08 PM

Nobody on these boards can. Click here and pick a form.

(199891)

1 reply

Can you please redesign the calendar app on IOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.