Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wasn’t able to get the free one year subscription after purchasing iPhone. How do I redeem?

I wasn’t able to get the free one year subscription after purchasing iPhone. How do I redeem?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 11:03 PM

If you are still within your first three months, and haven’t subscribed to Apple TV+ before, then you can redeem this offer.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2021 11:03 PM in response to Steviewonde

If you are still within your first three months, and haven’t subscribed to Apple TV+ before, then you can redeem this offer.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.