Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add more app suggestions in share sheet

I want to add more apps to my share sheet how can I do it ? Pls guide me step by steps.

on my iPhone 11 iOS 14

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 10:27 PM

Hi Cheryl

good day , thnx yea u r right I want to add more apps on my share sheet but those apps are not appearing on the list to add on. How to bring those apps to sharing sheet ? I tried in settings but could not make out. Here this is I want help n advice pls

7 replies

Jun 14, 2021 6:55 PM in response to shishirkant

Hi there shishirkant,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you want to change your options in your share sheet. You can change your options in the share sheet by opening the share sheet and choosing Edit Actions at the bottom, then + by any apps you want to add to your share sheet, then click Done. Learn more here: Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages.

We hope this helps!

Jun 17, 2021 2:37 PM in response to shishirkant

Hi again shishirkant,

If the app you want to add to your share sheet is not listed as an option, then it is not able to be added. There may be other ways to share your content, like copying and pasting or directly in the app you want to share to. You can also check your privacy settings to make sure you allow sharing in those apps. Learn more here: About privacy and Location Services in iOS and iPadOS.

We hope this helps!

How to add more app suggestions in share sheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.