You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The wheel is just spinning when I select the option for my watch to unlock whilst wearing my phone. Anyone know what I can do?

The wheel is just spinning when I select the option for my watch to unlock whilst wearing my phone. Anyone know what I can do?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 9:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 6:09 PM

I have been trying to activate the “mask on/unlock with your watch feature” but it won’t let me. I have all the boxes checked in regards to being able to do that and I have turned off my phone and watch but nothing. I need help!

2 replies

Jun 15, 2021 10:13 AM in response to Spana1990

Hello Spana1990,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you’re unable to set up unlocking your iPhone with Apple Watch. We’d like to help.

We see you’ve already check out Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch when you're wearing a face mask. Reviewing the “What you need” section, do your devices meet those requirements? If so, try restarting both the Apple Watch and paired iPhone and try the set up again.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.