You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cloud icon now missing from Apple Music app.

Since the latest update - iOS 14.6, the cloud icon in Apple Music is no longer shown next to songs I've added to my iCloud Music Library. So now, when I go to an album that I've already added songs from, I have no indication what songs are added. For someone who creates and curates a lot of playlists, this is proving to be very annoying. is there someway to turn this back on?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 9:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 10:17 AM

Hello, Rosstafareye.

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to know how to see what music has been added to your Apple Music Library.

The icons have changed. Check out this support article for more information:

Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

You can provide Product Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 15, 2021 10:17 AM in response to Rosstafareye

Hello, Rosstafareye.

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to know how to see what music has been added to your Apple Music Library.

The icons have changed. Check out this support article for more information:

Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

You can provide Product Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Cheers!

Cloud icon now missing from Apple Music app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.